For another course work 2 content is to select a fashion brand, it is audited analysis. Which we need to use before learning the strategy module, which is to better analyze the brand. This time my choice is French Connection.
- The first thing I noticed when I stepped in was tidiness and neatness. At the first section of store, on the top of each rail a screen showing the model wearing the product can be seen.
- Minimal layout
- alternative music
- faint scent
- monotone and classic style.
- oversized and straight line.
- embellished eveningwear ( sequins ).
- limited clothing with prints.
- mainly dark colours.
Prints and Trimming:
- reptile prints
- geometric print
- floral prints.
- beads, sequins, lace, faux fur, etc.
Country of origin:
- United Kingdom
Changing facilities and service:
- The fitting room was quite small.
- The staff help you and take the clothes to changing room so your hands will not be full.